Warehouse services in China and Hong Kong
ATC has warehouses in Hong Kong and mainland China, and provide a broad spectrum of warehouse services that include both standard:
- Cargo reception
- Cargo handling, packaging condition check-up
- Weighting, measuring the dimensions
- Temporary storage of cargo for subsequent shipping by any means of transport and more peculiar
- Consolidation of cargo from several shippers to one MAWB or Bill of Lading
- Choosing and sorting of the needed boxes, photography
- Marking and labeling of cargo according to the Client’s instructions
- Standard packaging: cardboard boxes, transparent or opaque polyethylene, adhesive tape, plastic tie-wraps
- Valuable cargo packaging: metallic net, opaque polyethylene, plastic tie-wraps
- Any types of additional and special packaging
- Inventory auditing
ATC warehouse in Hong Kong is located in ATL Logistics Centre – one of the world’s largest developed logistics center. Conveniently located in the center of Kwai Chung Container Terminal, which is close to Hong Kong commercial center, airport and the border with Mainland China. Our warehouse has 24 hour video monitoring.
ATC mainland China warehouse facilities include warehouses in the busiest air transport hubs, which are Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. Beijing and Shanghai warehouses are located within an immediate reach of Beijing Capital International Airport and Shanghai Pudong International Airport correspondingly, which guarantees that cargo is promptly handled and prepared for departure. Guangzhou warehouse is located in the large warehouse complex close to the biggest wholesale markets of the city.